Cloud-In-Hand.com is a powerful, cross-platform solution used for a wide range of RFID and barcode solutions, including:
- Mobile Access Control
- Meetings and Conferences
- Time Clocks
- Asset Management
There are many attendance and asset solutions on the market.
What makes Cloud-In-Hand.com different?
What are MGAPs?
- MGAP stands for MOBILE GRID ACTION PROFILE.
- MGAPs control the workflow and GUI for Cloud-In-Hand apps on Android and iOS.
- Built to your specifications.
- Each client gets their very own MGAP tailored to them, and, in a way, their own version of Cloud-In-Hand.
How do MGAPs work?
- You will meet with a Solutions Manager to layout a workflow and identify requirements and pain points.
- Workflow will describe exactly what happens when you scan an RFID tag or a barcode, including:
- What information is displayed
- What information is collected
- How it syncs with the cloud
- Our team of developers turns that workflow into your very own MGAP.
- ALL the configuration work is completed by us, saving you time and money on setup and adoption.
- All you have to do is activate the MGAP the first time you launch the app.
- Makes your workforce more efficient and accurate by tailoring each solution to be an exact fit.
Why do MGAPs make Cloud-In-Hand different?
- Often, mobile software is just a product. It has a set of features and the user needs to adjust to the bugs and limitations of that software.
- Cloud-In-Hand is a solution, not just a product.
- The MGAP means that our software will change to suit you, and not the other way around.