Cloud-In-Hand.com is a powerful, cross-platform solution used for a wide range of RFID and barcode solutions, including:
- Mobile Access Control
- Meetings and Conferences
- Time Clocks
- Asset Management
There are many attendance and asset solutions on the market.
What makes Cloud-In-Hand.com different?
What is the SDM?
- SDM stands for SERIAL DEVICE MANAGER
- The SDM provides built-in integration for Bluetooth scanners
- This makes it easy to read:
- Access Control cards such as PROX, iCLASS, SEOS, and more
- UHF asset tags
- NFC tags such as ICODE, MIFARE, and more
- Works on iOS and Android with BLE and SPP
- Fast, easy-to-use interface for connecting and configuring scanners
- Standard in all Cloud-In-Hand Applications
Why does the SDM make Cloud-In-Hand different?
- Many attendance and asset solutions don’t have ANY integration for scanners, making data collection slow and/or error prone.
- Other solutions require proprietary hardware that locks you in and quickly becomes outdated.
- Cloud-In-Hand with the SDM natively supports many different kinds of Bluetooth scanners.
- And because our scanners connect via Bluetooth, they will work with different mobile devices for years to come.