stratus-io Summer Release
July 17, 2019
- (Android) Added ability to use the built-in camera scanner to scan barcodes and QR codes.
- (Android) “Attendee List” selection allows mobile users to view a list of who has checked in to that device for a particular session.
- (Cloud-in-Hand® Solutions Platform) Time Clock Calculator added to automatically calculate the number of hours between clock-in and clock-out.
- (Cloud-in-Hand® Solutions Platform) Bulk assign roster members to a “Class” type event with Excel file upload.
- (Cloud-in-Hand® Solutions Platform) Added ability to set an automatic checkout time interval to “checkout required” events.
- (Android) Fixed Auto-Join session logic to join the next available session after the current session ends.
- (Android) “Checkpoint” type event selection list UI update.
stratus-io Spring Release
May 13, 2019
- Added the Emergency Mustering event type. Assigns a list of people checked-in but not checked out from that day.
- Added the ability to assign events to a specific user login so that the event only appears to the specific user login it was assigned to.
- (Android) Added Open Check-In and Open Check-In/Checkout functionality to menus.
- (Android) Added a setting that allows admins to adjust the length of time that information is displayed after a roster member’s scan.
- (Android) Added an Auto-Join functionality that allows users to automatically join specific events when the app is opened.
- Ability to assign unique digital signage displays to individual mobile users added.
- Ability to sort and filter events added.
- (Android) Changed “Time clock” event type to “Checkpoint” and “Kiosk” event type to “Self Check-in.”
- Added ability to the Class event type to be able to select/deselect all roster members in the view.
- Added a toggle in the Report menu to be able to select people who have checked-in but have not checked out.
- (Cloud-In-Hand® Solutions Platform) “Sessions” menu item to “Events.” “Employees” menu item changed to “Roster Members.”
April 1, 2019
- (iOS) Mobile Attendance Idle View digital signage integration adds the ability to set a URL at the group level to display in the background during event scanning sessions.
- (iOS) Kiosk Mode added to allow for event selection after scan.
- Added ability to save report filters and set saved reports to send automatically to email daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Add photos of database members.
- (Android) “Refresh” button added.
- “Select All” and “Deselect All” buttons added.
- Added column merge for database upload.
- (iOS) “Select Session” UI update.
- Resolved issue of event flags for late arrivals and walk-ups not sending properly.
February 22, 2019
- (Android) Mobile Attendance Idle View digital signage integration adds the ability to set a URL at the group level to display in the background during event scanning sessions.
- (Android) Kiosk Mode added to allow for event selection after scan.
- (Android and iOS) Flags now sent for “walk-up,” “late,” “rejected,” or “unknown badge scan.”
- (Android and iOS) Events now searchable by event name. Updated auto-sort to event start date.
- Group level control to force login on MGi launch.
- Sessions Detail view now displays assigned attendees for Class-type events.
- Mobile login username now sent with each scan upload. Filter and export report by mobile login now available in reporting section.
- Added session name column to employee page.
- (Android) Closed sessions no longer displaying on select session screen.
- Updated account menu to remove unused settings.