February 22, 2019
- (Android) Mobile Attendance Idle View digital signage integration adds the ability to set a URL at the group level to display in the background during event scanning sessions.
- (Android) Kiosk Mode added to allow for event selection after scan.
- (Android and iOS) Flags now sent for “walk-up,” “late,” “rejected,” or “unknown badge scan.”
- (Android and iOS) Events now searchable by event name. Updated auto-sort to event start date.
- Group level control to force login on MGi launch.
- Sessions Detail view now displays assigned attendees for Class-type events.
- Mobile login username now sent with each scan upload. Filter and export report by mobile login now available in reporting section.
- Added session name column to employee page.
- (Android) Closed sessions no longer displaying on select session screen.
- Updated account menu to remove unused settings.